How much does shipping cost?
Does Denim Therapy use patches to repair holes?
Our shipping prices vary depending on the number of pairs of jeans you send us.
- We offer the following rates for inbound and outbound shipping: 1 pair: $12, 2 pairs: $14, 3 pairs: $16, 4 pairs: $18, etc. Your packages are insured with UPS for up to $100 if they are damaged, lost or stolen.
- We have partnered with UPS to ensure the safety of your jeans during their journey with reliable tracking and a speedy delivery time. We offer a pre-made shipping label, which you can print out directly from your home. You can then drop off your package at the nearest UPS store without waiting in line!
- Please note that you are welcome to send us your jeans using any shipping method you prefer. You can also send us your own shipping label for outbound shipping; you can either include it in your package or email it to email@example.com.
- International Shipping: Price upon request.
Denim Therapy uses a unique repair technique: a genuine reconstruction of the original denim material, where new cotton thread and stitching are applied to the damaged area. DT uses patches when the tear is very large and requires a stronger holding.
Does Denim Therapy only repair holes?
What denim color works best at Denim Therapy?
Denim Therapy can do any type of repair, alteration, tailoring, etc. that pertains to denim. Holes and tears, new and adjusted hems, maternity jeans, replacement zippers, pocket repair, belt loop stitching, resizing, expansions, etc… We can also do any type of special project! Please contact us at (347) 935-0089 or at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
Where can I sign up for Denim Therapy? What happens next?
Denim Therapy can repair any denim color: blue, black, grey, red, white, etc.. We carefully select the color that best matches the color of your jeans to ensure minimal noticeability after the repair.
Can I drop off my jeans for repair and pick them up when they are ready?
Below is the process to sign up for your Denim Therapy:
- Visit our "Repair Now" page on our website.
- Then, you can either mail us your jeans or drop them off at our workshop! If you decide to mail them, you can use our pre-made shipping label, or your own shipping company (please make sure to use a trackable method).
- We will then send you an estimate for your repair, and once approved by you, we will give your jeans therapy!
- When they are ready, we will notify you that they are ready for pickup, or mail your jeans back to you!
I have some more questions before I send in my jeans for repair. How do I reach Denim Therapy's Customer Service?
Absolutely! Our workshop is located at 555 8th Avenue, Suite #910, New York, NY 10018. Our hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 10am to 7pm, and Friday, 10am to 5pm. You can sign up for your repair on our "Repair Now" page, or we can happily do it for you when we see you! If you are bringing denim for tailoring, our service hours are 11am to 7pm.
What happens if I don't like the result?
You can call us at (347) 935-0089 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions; we will be happy to help you!
What happens if my jeans tear again?
If you are not satisfied with the result on your jeans, we will gladly take a second look at them and try our best to understand and meet your expectations.
Does DT only accept high-end jeans?
We offer a 3-month warranty on all repairs. If a tear forms on the area of the repair, we will gladly repair it for you, free of charge! Please email pictures of the new damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly with a solution!
What makes every pair of jeans unique?
Not at all! We do not discriminate ;)
We have given successful therapy to a wide range of denim brands, as our favorite jeans come in all styles. Any pair of jeans that needs therapy will receive it!
How long does it take for Denim Therapy to repair my jeans?
Jeans are like fingerprints – every one has an unique set of attributes that makes it special. Denim is made from cotton thread of varying color and weight. Once created, denim may go through any number of finishing processes that will affect the look and feel. It may be washed, colored, distressed, or worn until its unique identity is achieved. Denim Therapy provides a repair that matches this identity as best possible.
If I send in 5 pairs of jeans at once, do different rates apply?
The typical repair turnaround is 2 to 3 weeks.
We also offer options to expedite your jeans' repair: 3 to 5 business days for $25 per pair, or next-day for $40 per pair (shipping time is not included)!
What do I need to do to my jeans before I send them to Denim Therapy?
Unfortunately, our rates remain the same, as the labor and process that goes into Denim Therapy is the same regardless of quantity.
Does DT do denim jackets?
We encourage our clients to wash their jeans prior to sending them to us to ensure an accurate denim color.
What is the shipping address for Denim Therapy?
Absolutely, Denim Therapy can be done on any denim item!
What happens if my jeans are lost in the mail?
Our shipping address is:
555 8th Avenue, Suite #910
New York, NY 10018
We ship your jeans via UPS and include a $100 insurance in case your package is lost, stolen or damaged. Extra insurance is available for an additional charge depending on the coverage amount.
How can I thank Denim Therapy?
As we are here to help the denim community reconnect with their favorite jeans, the best way to thank us is to share your story with others so they can get back into their favorite jeans, too. You can share our page on social media, give us a review on Google or Yelp, etc. Thank you for sharing the love!
Can I send jeggings to Denim Therapy?
You can absolutely send Denim Therapy your jeggings! However, because jeggings contain a large amount of elastin or viscose and are quite thin, their repairs will not fall under warranty. The elasticity of jeggings makes it difficult for us to predict how long the repair will hold. Our repairs work best on denim made with at least 90% cotton. If you have any questions about your jeggings or stretchy jeans please don't hesitate to give us a call at (347) 935-0089!